Math Interactive Learning Software for Schools, Homeschool and Self-Study
- Dynamic, self-paced math tutorial software with compelling graphics and animation
- Demonstrated success improving student scores on standardized tests
- Award-winning geometry, algebra 2, trigonometry and calculus learning software
- Aligned to Grades 6-12 Common Core Standards for math
- Immersive, interactive homeschool math tutorial software
- Proven success boosting student achievement and confidence
- Top-rated math learning software, ideal for self study
- Ideal for first time learning as well as review
Math Tutorial Software for Schools, Homeschool and Self-Study
Math Tutor educational software seriesprovides rich, adaptive, research-based mathematics instructional programs for high school and middle school. The series utilizes graphics and animation extensively to help students gain a visual understanding of math concepts and problem solving. Diagnostic and assessment tools are used to tailor practice and problem solving exercises to each student's abilities.
curriculum based interactive math learning softwarefor Grades 6-12 will find the series to be ideal. Parents wanting homeschool math learning and tutorial software will also find the series to be ideal. Schools, families, and individuals alike have found the Math Tutor series to offer the
best math educational teaching softwareavailable anywhere. The series is also effective for remedial and developmental math instruction.
pre-algebra tutorial software programwill help students master the concepts of pre-algebra and build proficiency in problem solving. It will give students outstanding preparation for the math courses to come.
"Students are enraptured by the graphics and animation! The tutorials are outstanding in explaining concepts that students often struggle with."
"Our son was failing algebra, and we had almost given up hope. Your software program made all the difference. Now math is his favorite subject!"
"The use of animation is especially effective in conveying the concepts and operations of mathematics."
"The MathTutor series is the best educational investment we have ever made. We are homeschooling our children and the progress they have made is astonishing. We can't thank you enough."
"This is an outstanding software series that students at all levels can use to improve their math skills."
"Our daughter's teacher recommended your series and we're so glad he did. To our amazement algebra is now her favorite subject, and she takes pride in explaining math to her friends."
"The MathTutor series has been remarkably effective in helping students develop problem-solving skills."
"Our Math Lab has a variety of software packages. None have been more effective than the MathTutor series in building math skills. Your software is outstanding."
"Students at all levels benefit from the wide range of problem solving exercises, and the diagnostic evaluations of their performance."
"We bought the MathTutor series after reading a review and we are thrilled. Our son's math grade has gone from a C- to an A, and his confidence has soared. We are deeply grateful for your wonderful software."
"Your series embodies the best in educational software. It is a remarkable resource for math educators!"
- Outstanding curriculum-based series designed by math educators.
- Ideal both as a supplement to classroom instruction, and for self-study.
- Network versions available for Windows compatible networks
- Network versions contain special student performance analysis features
Customers who download the titles they purchase will receive one or more additional titles free.
Please see "Order" page for more information.
- Award-winning math learning software series for middle school, high school, and college level math
- Ideal for schools, homeschooling families, and self-study
- Dynamic, interactive tutorials that engage students and bring math to life
- Customized lessons that adapt to each student's strengths and weaknesses
- Demonstrated success boosting student understanding and achievement
- Ordering and Customer Service
- (800) 521-4518
- (800) 521-4518
- Technical Support
- (219) 923-6166
- Monday - Friday, 8:30 A.M. - 5 P.M. (Central Time)
- (219) 923-2930
- Mailing address:
- MathTutor Educational Software, Inc.
- 9609 Cypress Ave.
- Munster, IN 46321
- Sales and General Information: email@example.com
Technical Support: firstname.lastname@example.org