The Math Tutor series features
math teaching and review software programs
which provide a supportive environment designed to help students build the confidence so necessary for success in math. The programs in the series have been acclaimed for their educational excellence and outstanding instructional design. The programs are suitable for students at all levels of ability.
Students in need of
homeschool pre-algebra academic tutorial software,
calculus practice and drill instructional software,
math learning and review computer software
for any of the Grades 6-12 math subjects, will find the Math Tutor series to be the ideal
The programs in the Math Tutor series use graphics and animation to enrich the learning experience. Problem solving exercises are customized to each student's abilities.
- Award-winning software series designed for self-paced, independent study
- Aligned to Common Core Standards for Grades 6-12 math
- Interactive tutorials allow students to build confidence and mastery at their own pace
- Recordkeeping features allow students and parents to monitor progress
- Each program is complete and self-contained, providing comprehensive curriculum-based coverage of all topics normally taught in a one-year course.